Diarrhea can be persistent and it's a sign that something is wrong with your organism. Probably you've eaten something that was not good for you. However, the diarrhea can also occur as a consequence of stomach virus or bacteria.
In any case, the diarrhea is a disorder of the digestive system. So, here are some natural remedies that can stop diarrhea.
1. In the first place, you should know that if you want to stop the diarrhea you need to eat only mild foods. For example, cooked potatoes, cooked carrots, boiled rice, toast bread and the like. You can eat some slight soup, too.
2. If you have diarrhea should not eat baked or other fatty foods because this will cause a much bigger problem.
3. Avoid foods high in fiber (whole grains, beans ...).
4. In the case of diarrhea, you should drink a lot of fluids, but not a large amount at once. Water is the best option, but you can also drink chamomile tea or mint tea. In addition, well-known natural remedies for diarrhea are rose hips tea and blackberry leaves tea.
5. Avoid all kinds of juices and milk.
6. Grated apples are very good natural remedy for diarrhea.
7. Besides apple, blueberry, black currant and banana are recommended for the treatment of diarrhea, too.
8. Ginger tea has antibacterial properties and may help in stopping the diarrhea caused by the bacteria.
9. Wild oregano oil also has antibacterial properties so it is a useful natural remedy for diarrhea caused by the bacteria.
10. Finally, another effective natural remedy for diarrhea. The water in which rice is cooked.
After 2-3 days you are still wondering - how to stop diarrhea?
Sometimes diarrhea is a symptom of some other disease. If diarrhea lasts more than 2-3 days, it's time to see the doctor to prevent the possible complications.
Copyright ALL NATURAL CURE - 2017. All rights reserved