Kombucha mushroom is well known for its medicinal properties while its name is of Japanese origin. Therefore it is called and Japanese mushroom. Many experiences show that Kombucha tea has many health benefits for the human organism.
Kombucha mushroom tea is a sour drink of Mongol origin, obtained through the symbiosis of bacteria and yeast in herbal tea. On Asian continent, Kombucha tea is used as a therapeutic drug for two thousand years ago. It is traditionally prepared in Russia and China with green tea or black tea.
Kombucha health benefits:
Experience shows that Kombucha tea can lower blood pressure, cholesterol and sugar levels in the blood. This curative drink favorably affects the operation of glands, speeds up the circulation, stimulates the metabolism and encourages fat burning and thus weight loss. It regulates function of the stomach, liver and kidney, helps in cases of rheumatism and arthritis, facilitates the mobility of joints. Kombucha tea has a beneficial effect for all skin diseases and arteriosclerosis. It helps in the treatment of constipation, increases immunity, purifying the body, lowers blood urea, relieves insomnia and stress, stimulates hair growth...
Eastern peoples believe that Kombucha mushroom can restore youth, vitality, and extend the life span. The nations who daily drank kombucha tea have no wrinkles on the face or other visible signs of aging, such as white hair or the age spots on hands.
So, kombucha mushroom actually has great health benefits.
- Bring 3 qts. of distilled water to a boil on the stovetop.
- Pour in 1 cup of white sugar once the water comes to a rolling boil. Stir the sugar until it dissolves, and then boil the sugar and water mixture for 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat off on the stove top. Add 5 black or green tea bags.
- Allow the tea bags to steep for 15 minutes. Remove the tea bags and
discard them. Let the tea cool completely.
- Pour the cooled tea into a gallon sized glass container.
- Add a Kombucha mushroom to the glass container. The smooth and shiny
surface needs to face upwards. Add ¼ cup of distilled white vinegar.
- Cover the opening of the glass jar with cheesecloth. Secure the cheesecloth
to the jar with a rubber band.
- Place the glass jar in a well-ventilated location away from direct sunlight.
The ideal temperature range to store the tea is between 74 and 85 degrees
Fahrenheit. Leave the Kombucha tea for six to 15 days.
- Brew the Kombucha tea until it reaches your desired taste. It will have
a sparkling apple cider taste, and then the longer it brews the more you
will be able to taste the vinegar.
- Remove the Kombucha mushroom from the tea with tongs carefully. Store
the Kombucha mushroom in individual glass bowls. Cover the bowl with plastic
wrap and place them in the refrigerator. The Kombucha mushroom will last
for four months.
- Pour the tea through a coffee filter into quart sized plastic bottles. Place the tea in the refrigerator.
And finally, how to drink Kombucha tea? Kombucha tea drink three times a day, a small cup in the morning on an empty stomach, then after lunch, and at night just before bedtime.
Copyright ALL NATURAL CURE - 2017. All rights reserved